The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Gallon Challenge

I went to school in the middle of nowhere Ohio. So I'm pretty familiar with the north-eastern half of the state. And I have to say that I'm not really missing it much (although I do miss checking out the hot Amish ladies in their pimped out buggies. SWEET!).

My girlfriend tries to convince me of its coolness but I don't think I'll ever love the state. I mean, naturally you respect a place where the river caught on fire but besides that, what does it offer? I mean, besides God Hates Cleveland Sports.

Now though, thanks to the Smoking Gun, we can see another reason to avoid Ohio. You can be accosted while walking home through a KFC parking lot with a jug of milk. Who would stage such a daring robbery? Five overweight women "possibly in their 20's" according to the police report. Ah, Toledo, you always know how to surprise me.

You can check out the filed police report here. Just make sure you get to the part about "pelting him with a flurry of chubby fists."

4 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

The flurry of chubby fists I got pelted with certainly turned me off to all things Ohio -- including WKRP! GOOD RIDDANCE, HERB TARLEK!!!

 
At 8/11/2006 6:05 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

That was the best part of waking up today.

 
At 8/11/2006 6:55 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I have seen guys do the gallon challenge and that is also hilarious.

 
At 8/12/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hey, thanks for the link. The sad news never ceases from the Cleveland sports scene! Glad you escaped.

 

Post a Comment