The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Life(Comics) Imitate The Genius

I need $100,000. In the next day or two, dontEATnachos will be setting up the donation links.

Full Post

The other day I heard about the new electric car being sold by Tesla Motors. That link takes you to the premier edition, but would anyone really settle for less? The torque ration itself is bedwettingly awesome. You push the pedal and have instant torque, about 185 lb-ft of it, in fact. Some people (me) don't really care about torque or engines or stuff like that as long as they can come home at night and plug in their car.

I solemnly promise to everyone that donates money to my cause will receive a good thought from me as I imagine poking oil men in the eye every night as I plug in my car.

UPDATEYNESS: A little bit about the movie. THe photos I have will come later, once Blogger stops being a punk.

4 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure thing! You want it in 50s or 100s?

 
At 8/03/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

100s will be fine. I'll send anyone who donates $100 or more an autogrpahed picture of me in the car with some hot hippie women in organic hemp bikinis cruising past H3s that have run out of gas on the Beltway.

 
At 8/03/2006 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will only send 100s if there is no objectification of women photos.

What your address?

 
At 8/05/2006 6:11 AM, Blogger mdhatter said...

I've got a pile of these great new 100 dollar bills.

One question, when did milton bradley become secretary of the treasury?

 

Post a Comment