The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Is "Visit More Blogs Than Usual" Day

As usual, much of my Friday is spent trying to simply make it through the day. One of the tools that makes that both simultaneously easier and harder is the internet(s). Usually the goal is to find something funny that I didn't know existed before and think about how clever I was for finding it all weekend long.

I haven't had that much luck so far today. I did find a link to DCist and an interview with two guys from Broken Lizard at the Brickskeller on Monday. They also provided a link to the Stephen Colbert's On Notice Board Generator.

Still, I haven't found anything great yet today. I've still got a couple hours left at work though, so we'll have to see how it goes. If I find anything good, this post will get an update.

[UPDATE]

I don't know what it is, but Blogger must put something in the water. As I was navigating through random blogs on it, I came across this awesome one. Once I finished copying the design to my hard drive for future site updates, I started checking out the comments and visiting the sites of those who commented. That's when I stumbled across this gem of a post on why MySpace is bad. Also, if you like to blog about housecleaning check this out.

Still, I have to say that of the blogs that were in English, many of them were about Christian stuff. Good times! Jesus hearts the intertubes!

Chuckles' Board:

Mine:

Fulsome:

8 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

Mr. Colbert has remarkably supple hands.

And i just burst out laughing... you actually changed it to aluminium ;)

 
At 8/11/2006 1:04 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

I do what I can to make everyone's stay more comfortable.

 
At 8/11/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I am never following another link on a dEn post again.

 
At 8/11/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

what? it's not like any of those links went to goatse or anything.

 
At 8/11/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

ha ha ha. Delusions of Jesus is as good a reason as any to leave myspace.

Jesus may love you, but Tom thinks you're an asshole.

 
At 8/12/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger mdhatter said...

Who is this Pirate Overlord I keep hearing of. Wasn't he a 3B! or something?

 
At 8/12/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I think the Pirate Overlord was killed by Cyborg Ninja Death Machines while playing with his Noodly Appendage.

 
At 8/15/2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AG made the list! AG super hearts dEn!

 

Post a Comment