The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fulsome MIA (AWOL?)


Look, we seem to be getting this a lot lately. Where is Fulsome? I have no clue. I sent Chuckles on a recon mission this past weekend to ascertain his exact location.

So far, all I've heard back is that Chuckles wants to go see Bloodrayne when it comes out.

Where is Fulsome and why has he quit posting? Some have theorized a girlfriend, for others it's work. Some even believe it had something to do with getting my TiVo delivered.

I don't really have an answer to this question. The only thing I can really offer is that thanks to my TiVo, I don't really care anymore. Plus, that Bloodrayne ... I think Chuckles may be right when he claims that this could be the "best movie ever."

Directed by the genious who brought us House of the Dead and Alone In the Dark and with cast members like Michael Madsen, Ben Kingsley, and most importantly, Billy Zane, there's no way this movie could disappoint.

UPDATE from Fulsome: this is my toy! I'll post when I want, bwahaha

11 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Baby, I don't know why anyone cares where Fulie cakes is. I'm here and you, Nacho dude, are here. Who the hell cares where Fulie is? Threes a crowd!

 
At 1/04/2006 1:52 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

You cheating whore!

 
At 1/04/2006 1:52 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Call me?

 
At 1/04/2006 4:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's not cheating, silly rabbit. I am just saying that everyone is all gaga for Fulsome and I, much like always, am doing my own thing. You my dear Chuckie, abandoned me to go see Ful-less. Nacho dude remained behind to get Tivo and blog. Thus, he got attention.

Geesh.

 
At 1/04/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

We all know that Chuckles is a little soft skinned. That's why he gets so upset when the 3Bulls people start calling him names.

As far as wondering where Fulsome has gone, I as I said in my post, am not particularly concerned. I just wanted to address what seems to be a popular refrain.

 
At 1/04/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is it soft skinned or light-in-the-loafers or both? How do you handle when Chuckie acts like a five year old?

Nacho, you are the man! I have decided.

 
At 1/04/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

Was genius intentionally misspelled?
Cause that was really the funniest part of the post.

 
At 1/05/2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I was restraining myself, but since fulsome has gone and acted the ass, I shall as well.

What kind of genious spells like a british genius?

Whencesoever he goeth, there goeth I.

 
At 1/05/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

well, it was surely a typo. But, I do have to admit that there appear to be quite a few other individuals who spell it similarly incorrectly.

Perhaps I originally wrote ingenious, and then dropped the 'in' but not the 'o'. Or it could be that I don't use spell check with blogger because it doesn't even know the word 'blog'.

 
At 1/05/2006 1:35 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Ain't that the truth.

 
At 1/05/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

The real question is whether Bloodrayne is going to beat the 2.3 rating on AitD or the 2.1 rating of HotD.

I am betting o-hellz-yeah.

The other quesiton is whether or not we will get to see it before it leaves the theater a week after opening.

 

Post a Comment