The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weblog Awards: British loophole?

Emerald Bile



In my never-ending [ed note: since it never technically started, we will allow it] quest to explore the boundaries between profanity and sexual empowerment I submit the above site (and sight) for your perusal. In that vein, note that GC might have a stroke if she read it. Kind of like the rude pundit only concerned with a lot pettier things (see holiday decorations post here)

Google image #1 emerald bile hit below and I'd say they are pretty much the anti-stylophone.

Also, any information on what a stylophone actually does is welcome
(note: I have already realized it is some bizarro electronic xylophone, thanks)

Vote below, as apparently my sense of humor vs. awareness of underlying disgustingness is apparently not always properly attuned -- though I do at least have the brains to realize Howard Stern is just dumb, not funny.

8 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Maybe I am waaaaay out in left field, but...

No scratch that, I am so far into left field I don't even know I am playing, but I think the Howard Stern Show is funny about half of the time. Howard Stern the man, is funny far less.

 
At 12/13/2005 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emerald Bile is teh funny. Me likey.

 
At 12/13/2005 2:15 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I do like bile, I do have to admit that.

 
At 12/13/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

true genius:

"Just the other day I watched this man with a penis at least two feet long and another man with a smaller one, both of them trying to stuff their cocks into the same woman's hole. And it didn't cost a penny.
Noreen"

now THERE'S a woman who is after my heart in a BIG way.

 
At 12/14/2005 5:13 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I bet you touch Bobby Lightfoot all the time...

 
At 12/14/2005 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What happened to terms like comuffins and munchwagons?

Goddammit!

 
At 12/14/2005 6:22 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

What's her name, the news woman, has carried him for the last 5 years.



As for what the heck that device is? I imagine wearing it vertically behind your tie.

 
At 12/15/2005 8:27 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

ROBIN! The not so funny thing about her is that she doesn't even read news, she just reads the highlights from the AP with out the full text and goodies.

 

Post a Comment