The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Love Ponies

Chuckles recently felt the need to post a long-ass entry about his dumb SATA drive issue. This of course moved my great post about the War on Christmas down a fair bit. I spent a little bit of time spewing out that post and to have it bumped down after being up for less than 24 hours by a blog contributor who has been posting rather infrequently lately makes me angry. And when I get angry, I post about ponies.

The truth is that ponies are quite awesome. Although they are not as large as regular horses they are just as cool as their full-sized brethren. Unlike dogs, where the miniature versions are crap, ponies are effing rad.

Take this YouTube video of two ponies for example:



You can see that they are freaking sweet. Also consider this photo of a pony:


As you can see, ponies are even cuter when put up around full size horses. Something else that helps make ponies more interesting is the wonderful television show, My Little Pony that is the epic tale of your little pony. I believe they come in various colors and that you can purchase small plastic replicas of them at various children's entertainment retailers.

Apparently they also make some films about them:



Anyway, that's everything I have about ponies at the moment. Just wanted to let you guys know.

K. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Lilly Allen has a lovely song about playing with fire.

You just stepped in a big ole' stinking pile of fire, dEn.

 

Post a Comment