The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Everyday Horror Pt. 2

In honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday I'm going to be posting about scary things yo
Sorry for the delay in getting this new one up. I was on a little vacation and while I was out everything seemed to blow up at work. Plus, on the first day of my vacation (actually right when I got off the airplane), my cell phone crashed an wouldn't boot up the rest of the trip.

I've finally gotten things back in order (and with my St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series) I can get back to business.

Pictured slightly fuzzily on the right is what may be the freakiest plastic tree fountain thing I've ever seen. I don't know if it's supposed to look like an Ent from Lord of the Rings or maybe those crazy ones in the Wizard of Oz. What I do know is that when you see a wall of them at a random outlet mall you know it's time to stop drinking Peach Schnapps for breakfast.

I suppose the real horror was that I was at an outlet mall but that's another story.

4 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

Egads. The staff must always feel hopeful there. and watched.

 
At 10/22/2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, you want to scare us kiddies?! Post a picture of Pinko. Bonus points if he isn't wearing that damn red jacket!!

 
At 10/23/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

Yes, the only thing that would have frightened me more would have been motion sensing animatronic eyes.

 
At 10/26/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

That reminds me of this one job I had back when. Freakydoo birdbaths with faces and stuff.

I bet the Blair Witch shops there.

 

Post a Comment