The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Greatest News In the History of the Universe EVER

Today I was killing time at lunch and I was reading some news on annoying videogames site Kotaku when I came across something so Earth-shatteringly awesome that I had to post about it.

One of the greatest songs of all time, Trogdor the Burninator (Flash link), from Homestar Runner is going to be included as an unlockable bonus track. The only thing that could possibly compete with this would be if there was some Teen Girl Squad version of DDR.

The list of songs available is already pretty cool but this inclusion is the single most awesome thing ever.

Kotaku Article

Also, thanks to the Homestar Runner Wiki for the links.

4 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger fish said...

I love Strongbad. I think I peed myself the first time I came across the site...

 
At 10/26/2006 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AG has got nothing on this one.

Where's the scare posts?

 
At 10/26/2006 1:17 PM, Blogger fish said...

BTW did you ever see the MIT Trogdor Hack?

 
At 10/26/2006 3:48 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

haha, nice Hack MIT.

The funniest part about this post is that the one person I was suspecting to get a "Hell Yeah!" from (Chuckles) didn't even know who Homestar Runner was.

 

Post a Comment