The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, September 29, 2006

Cobagitation for Effect

Secret tribunals for secret suspects that we might not even know we have...or ever know we killed. For some reason, this really gets me upset. So, how to cobagitate against this properly? Add to it the degree of difficulty that I already live in the SF Bay Area where most people are in concurrence. So, I have a three part plan for this otherwise boring Friday afternoon.

1) Give money to people running against the bastards (I chose Tester, MT senate and the guy trying to replace DeLay). I'm hoping dEn can deal with the Webb front.
2) e-mails to cnn.com and msnbc.com for not covering the story effectively
3) Drinking heavily!

OK, so I think all of those ideas are an anathema to cobagitation but I seem to have lost all motivation for humorous imagination today. Luckily, dEn hasn't.

However, consider this a bleg(!- what a dumb internet word for beg, I though the internet was going to reduce letter usage -!) for other ways I can do my small part to give these cobags their due.

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

you had me at 'bleg'.

 
At 10/04/2006 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to steal their signs, make changes and then return them to various parts of towns.

 
At 10/06/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

The problem with that is, who's sign do I steal. I mean, around here the only question is do you belong to the Green party or the Peace party. sheesh!

 

Post a Comment