The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Like 2001 But With Popsicles


Not much else to say besides that really. If I were more clever I could make some sort of analogy comparing this to some recent world event. Unfortunately I'm drawn to it simply because those squirrel monkeys look like they could kick ass and take names.

They're almost like little ninja-monkeys. Which as we all know, are friggin' sweet!

7 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Is this a snapshot from the Wicked Witch's trip to the Bunny Ranch?

 
At 8/17/2006 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe I have a dirty mind, but that sure doesn't look like a popsicle to me.

 
At 8/17/2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

The one crouching down makes it look like they are engaged in a breakdance contest.

 
At 8/17/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

yes, I should make it clear that this is in China and that's like their version of one of those popsicles in a little plastic tube.

It was hot there and they gave this to the monkeys to help cool them down or something.

originally from here

 
At 8/17/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

You have obviously never seen the Black Squirrel Monkey.

Of course you haven't. They *are* ninja, and you are still alive.

 
At 8/18/2006 6:58 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I was raised by ninjas lemurs on the island of Lemuria. I could show it to you, but I'd, you know, have to kill you and stuff.

 
At 8/18/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give a lemur Exlax. See what happens. Trust AG one this one. It's worth the show.

 

Post a Comment