The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SCREW YOU, fULSOME

YOU AND YOUR GODDAM FREE MUSIC LINKS CAN JUST SUCK IT!

Last weekend was the second time I have been to a music store in the last year and the second time I have been told that they don't have the band I wanted. Fluxblog had a song by The God Damn Doo Wop Band a while back and now I want to hear more of their stuff. Well, it appears I can just go fuck myself because they don't even have a single flipping album out. That is great. Just fucking classic. Who do I have to kill to not give a shit about music again?

I am warning all of you now. When I assault San Francisco next month, the streets will run red with indie rock blood! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY! and rue it hard.

6 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 8:42 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

Or, I'll just dro you in Amoeba and laughand laugh. And then take you to Aquarius records where they have more metal than you can absorb. And finally, we will go over to Mod Lang so you can fantasize about those imports at $30 a pop.

 
At 9/19/2006 8:42 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

yarr!

 
At 9/19/2006 9:17 AM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

I hadn't posted in a while so I take full responsibility for that post by Chuckles.

I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

My bad.

 
At 9/19/2006 11:32 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

Well, I've been even more slack.

However, Sunday is my last 20 and then I might have a little time, blessed time, on my hands.

Of course, this would also be mitigated slightly by a paycheck.

 
At 9/19/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

YARRR!! PREPARE TO BE waterBOARDED SAN FRANCISCO!

 
At 9/19/2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now who is posting fridge notes, Fullie?!

 

Post a Comment