The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday Musicalness

Last night I dreamt I was building a Tennessee flat top box. This is the title of a Johnny Cash song on one of the albums I have been listening to a lot recently. I don't know what a flat top box is or how one would play it, but I have heard that the Tennessee variety is particularly flat. And topped. And very box-like. regardless, I was building one and that song was playing over and over in my dreamtime. I may need to cut out the Cash for a little while. No, nevermind. I won't do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Stay the course.

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 7:15 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I strangled a man with piano wire in Reno just to watch him die. It's a little somethin' I learned in the C-I-A...

 
At 3/07/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I was toten my pack along the dusty michellemalkin crack,
when along came some wingnuts with a high and flag covered track.

 

Post a Comment