The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Monday, February 27, 2006

Poetry Murder

I do believe it is time for more horrible poetry. I commence with foulness.

My heart aches for you like a zit on a teen's nose,
soon I will burst forth with the love I can no longer contain.
My loins burn for you like a stridex pad across the geek's neck,
cleansing, fiery, alcoholic is the fire in my crotch.
Baby, without you, I am naught but an awkward, oily teen.

10 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 4:10 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Young ejaculate
Jets forth onto the mirror
Much like squeezed zit pus

 
At 2/27/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Well, subtlety seems to have left both of us behind today.

 
At 2/28/2006 6:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good grief, go get a hooker and move on, my dear boy.

 
At 2/28/2006 10:02 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

What the fuck is up with everybody and the hookers today?

 
At 2/28/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Honey, are you asking us what 'is up' when with a hooker? If so, we really need to send Chuckie back to that expensive prep school because he missed a few classes.

Everybody loves hookers and Raymond!

 
At 2/28/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I thought everybody loved Rachel?

 
At 2/28/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nope it's Raymond and AG.

 
At 2/28/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

yes, it is true - everybody does indeed love raymond.

 
At 2/28/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Everbody hates me,
Nobody loves me.
I think I'll go eat worms!

 
At 2/28/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chuckie, this mopey, tragic depressive post break up mood is so not you. What can we do to get our Chuckies back? Do you want to make out with UC and feel better?

Tis true PR, we all love the Raymond! :)

 

Post a Comment