The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, December 09, 2005

3Bulls: All Talk, No Action

So, perhaps I haven't posted for a while -- but I have left the house.

Meanwhile, over at the land of the bulls and the home of the foolish, they talk and talk and talk but other than Gregor's one documented trip into the wild, we have no evidence that they actually leave their computers.

Also, a rare insight into some personal communication from "the bull with horns," Pinko Punko:

"Yeah, I need to post an organizational post about our get together." This was 4 days ago, in the interim -- actually, just the last 24 hours -- he's found time for this, this, this, this, and this. And I'll spare you the pain and anguish that are his comments spattered throughout the blogosphere like so many pigeon droppings.

Would it hurt so much to recall when I was told (in September, no less) of a mystery location for Italian Beef. Now, poor Pop Ren has a show next month. Will he get stood up too?

Let the cobag watch begin!

UPDATE: I'm back and I need traffic. I guess it's time for a blogwar! Prepare to be boarded, 3B! And yes, those Take5 are worthless against us! Unfortunately, we're low on kitties here so let's just hope they don't find out!

12 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Those guys are full of bull...oh wait. That is not much of an insult. Here we go!

AG is the only one of them with any balls!

Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes, I did! It's on now!

 
At 12/09/2005 12:27 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

We all know they "aren't going to be able to make it out." When I fly into town. Pussies!

You want the Chuck!

You can't handle the Chuck!

The Chuck is indeed too much for to accomodate!

 
At 12/09/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I'll give you traffic, biznitch. When you wake up in the hospital tomorrow, expect to be covered in tread marks.

Holla!

 
At 12/09/2005 1:02 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

P.S. I'm checking out the Pale Pacific now. I've got one hairy eyeball stuck on them.

 
At 12/09/2005 1:12 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

You put your hairy eyebals on people? Aren't they sensitive? I mean, those are fragile little guys.

 
At 12/09/2005 1:26 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

Dude, don't you know what the hairy eyeball is? You don't want teh to XXXplain!

Also, those cowards from 3B! aren't man enough to face facts.

 
At 12/09/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I am going to go scream 'fuck' in a comment over at 3B!. That ought to poke their collective fat asses!

AHAHAHAHA

LET IT COMMENCE!

Oh and, yeah, that was what I was going for with that 'sensitive' comment about hairy eyeballs. Refer to my review of the movie Waiting.

 
At 12/09/2005 5:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have balls. I don't smoke Camels from both side. You take that back schmoopie cakes. Damn you. Couch for you again.

Fuck 'em up my attack chico and his man. If you really want to kick it up a notch talk some trash about brisket, dice up a few fucks in there and praise the ever lovin' shit out of M.I.T.!

Do it, Do it! I devil dog dare you.

 
At 12/09/2005 7:39 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

when did facts ever get in the way?

 
At 12/10/2005 7:39 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

What is the deal with MIT?

I have been running around yelling over there, but we'll see if that can rouse anybody beyond GC.

 
At 12/10/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

What a bunch of sad sacks. They aren't even playing. This attempt at a blogfight is just boring me now.

Although the clown picture was great.

 
At 12/10/2005 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's Saturday. We all got lives. i.e. We're not blogging on someone's payroll time.

 

Post a Comment