The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pretentious Poetry Thursday!!!

I am a leaf,
I float on the gusts of destiny.
I am a stone,
I am scoured by the sands of time.
I am a river,
I flow in a great ocean of anonymity.
I am a cloud,
I wisp away aloof and remorseless.
I am a star,
I am burning with eternal loneliness.
I am entropy,
I devour all in my quest for enlightenment.

8 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 7:12 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I am so freakin hilarious,
I should have my own show.

 
At 11/17/2005 1:33 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i am so bored by this
yet i am here
i am so bored by work
yet i am here
i am so bored.

 
At 11/17/2005 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/17/2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your own show? Chuckie, baby, I love you, but you're not ready for prime time yet. Start with something small and work your way up.

When are you going to come by and say hello at my new site? Are you too busy thinking about Twinkies?

 
At 11/17/2005 11:14 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I am a sparkling
Pegasus pony
Twirling in my
Cloud castle in the sky.

Damn, Miz Nicks,
That is some fine
Colombian blow.
Now give me back my shawl.

 
At 11/18/2005 6:57 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

WHERE'S THE CREAM FILLING!?!

 
At 11/18/2005 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cuervo gold
the fine columbian
make tonight a wonderful thing
(say it again)

 
At 11/18/2005 12:04 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

The rage; rising.
The urge; overwhelming.
The crib; maddening.
The nimrods; beaten.

 

Post a Comment