The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Valuable SF resources

As a public service announcement, spurred on by the important discovery of Burritoeater:

Burritoeater -- because everyone needs to know where to get Mexican food, now!
Playing in Fog -- a fairly good schedule for indie-rock in San Fran.
Flavorpill -- sometimes you need to appear hip and cultured and then these folks have yer back (they even have a Chi-town edition)

Actually, I guess that's all I've got. I'll accept suggestions from the other zero people who read this and live in SF.

3 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 9:44 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

The SFist has nifty reviews of things rich folks can do.

And I don't need no stinking burritoeater web site to tell me the best burritos money can buy are at Cancun at Market & 6th.

;)

 
At 10/06/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

But what if you're not at Market & 6th and you need a burrito NOW?

I will go test your theory this evening. The real question is can I get a burrito al pastor.

 
At 10/07/2005 9:37 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

I don't know if I would give it the title of "Best Burrito" but it was definitely acceptable. The super quesadilla was quite tasty and I just need to learn not to order pork on the West Coast -- it doesn't taste the same.

 

Post a Comment