The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Again With the Nail Clipping

Did you get the memo? There is an officewide moratorium on nail clipping. That means no more nail clipping guy who won't stop clipping his nails. I can't understand why he would do this. Does he hate me? If so, why?

Allow me to explain: he shows up at 12 in the afternoon today and after a tough 2.5 hours of work, decided he needs to clip his fingernails again. That's the story. Argh ...

I don't think Fulsome realizes how good he has it. I wish I was lucky enough to find styrofoam packing peanuts on my keyboard. Random Lab Monkey why won't you amuse the rest of us with your crazy antics? Instead I get the wonderful clicking sound of the nail clippers.

Oh well. Back to the grind.

4 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Politely tell him to keep that shit at home. If he can't do that, ask your supervisor to get you a new office. If that doesn't work, grab his nail clippers and throw them out the window, although you should give The Clipper at least three chances to apologize and stop before going balistic on him.

Or you could start blowing your nose and tossing the kleenex over your shoulder in his general direction. "Oh, does that bother you? I thought that if you were going to keep clipping your nails, I could also treat this place like my bathroom and toss my snot all over the place."

 
At 10/06/2005 6:47 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

That. Is. So. Fucking. Nasty.

A couple years back, I was on the 21 Hayes, making a delivery to St. Mary's, and some filthy, nasty hippie guy was sitting in those "reserved for geezers & cripples" seats (at least, I think that's what the sign says). Anyway, near the DMV, he pulls out his clippers and starts CLIPPING HIS YELLOW CRUSTY TOENAILS! Gah!

 
At 10/06/2005 8:34 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

The trouble is that I don't really want to get any hostilities going between us. I mean, there isn't really any place in our office for either of us to move to.

I'm trying to come up with a non-confrontational way to bring it up ... cause I hate confrontation when it's with people I know. Plus, besides the nail clipping he's generally a pretty cool guy.

 
At 10/07/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I wonder if the Random Lab Monkey could take The Clipper in a head on Nerd Off?

 

Post a Comment