The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Music Hotties

A while back there was a dispute of sorts as to who would get which indie rock hottie. I remember teh l4m3 claiming Surfjan Stevens for his babies and some weirdos fighting over Neko Case. Just so we are all clear Eleanor Friedberger is mine and so is Lisa Light. Everybody else can just BACK THA FUCK OFF.

Oh yeah. You know I am serious because I just spelled the as tha. And I used caps. Bitches.

6 Comments:

At 6/23/2006 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to back-off, but I already ate Lisa and she was yummy.

:)

Would you like seconds, dear?

 
At 6/24/2006 7:13 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

You wish Lisa would give the time.

 
At 6/26/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

Please, Eleanor and I go way back. Also, she dedicated a song to her bf last week so she might be less available.

 
At 6/27/2006 5:49 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Yeah, I love that song. I am always pleased when she does things like that for me.

 
At 6/27/2006 2:05 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Ahhh, Sufjan...

 
At 6/27/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Speaking of Surfjan, check out SotD at 3B! for my latest bloggio triumph.

 

Post a Comment