The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh Jebus

I don't think I could live another day without showing a few things to you. You being no one in particular since this blog is in the final throes of its insurgency against the final death.

Butternut Squash, specifically Sept 15, 2004 and October 6, 2004. The archives are a little funny and I am nto savvy enough to figure out a proper linky.

Plus, I have found the best birthday present for fulsome in his sad, pathetic enormous wang-less existence. He will need to wait until later this summer to receive the wonderful gifts of the bounty of the infinite serendipity that is the foundation of my philosophy. I shall soon expound in a far more meaningful way on my magnum opus of ill-informed philosophical theories. But not today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment