The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, May 19, 2006

Faking It

Hey people,

Sorry to not really post at all for a while (my absence was not Fulsome-esque though). I have been busy doing things that aren't that exciting (wasting time watching TiVo ... that thing is destroying my life).

Anyway, I was feeding my internet addiction lately and I came across the wonderful fake trailer below. These things just crack me up (as long as they in no way relate to Brokeback Mountain).

Chuckles and I went to check out a show at the Black Cat last weekend. It was Leo Allen, Eugene Mirman, and Michael Showalter. A very enjoyable show all around. If they ever make it out to your area check it out (plus, comedians are CHEAP).

Anyway, here's the fake trailer ...

4 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

Sigh ... no love for The 10 Things I Hate About Commandments.

The Samuel L. Jackson as Principal Firebush cracked me up.

 
At 5/22/2006 6:42 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I just allocated some time from my "writing about my enormous wang" time to this fake trailer. That was good. If you were able to find Kung Fu Ben videos, that would be even better.

 
At 5/22/2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samuel L. Jackson part: Magic!

mt

 
At 5/23/2006 6:55 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I found some of the Kung Fu Kenobi vids on Youtube, but not all and I want to download them! WAH!

 

Post a Comment