The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat, you little Bog Goblins

Of course, what makes the biggest impression is what greets you at the door. So, do you still want some candy?


I know it's a little bit cliche but if they have the bad taste to worship the Take 5, I don't feel so guilty.

With that said, Well Rounded Nerds proudly unveils it's first ever Official Halloween Candy (until somebody else offers us more money)...


Willy Wonka's NERDS

Now when the poor little ballerinas and what-have
-you's ring the doorbell you don't give the one little bar but let goodness flow like manna from heaven. Imagine the feeling of delight and happiness when you receive the sweet river of candy NERDS.

11 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil will triumph because good is dumb!

 
At 10/31/2005 1:18 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Whatever happened to all the otehr flavors of Nerds?

I am glad that these are still around, even if I still hanker for variety packs.

Evil will triumph because it is a snappier dresser. Look at Time Bandits.

 
At 10/31/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Yes, I still want candy. But if it's coming from you, can you include a shot of penicillin?

 
At 10/31/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

"Ahh, Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intellect."

 
At 10/31/2005 9:59 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I wonder what Michael's passing out at Neverland...

 
At 11/01/2005 5:31 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I believe, this year, Michael J is passing out preserved bits of his original skin.

 
At 11/01/2005 9:18 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

All I wanted was Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs.

Yeah, well, that was my wish. That was my wish and it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back, I'm taking them all back.

 
At 11/01/2005 11:04 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Chuckles, if I didn't know better (and in fact, I don't), I'd say you had an online crush on me.

 
At 11/02/2005 5:27 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

While you are one sexy bruger eating bandit, that comment is directing by my love for one tow-headed eternally young man and his tiger.

The references I make soar above your head like the crane above the field.

 
At 11/02/2005 11:36 AM, Blogger Kevin W. Baker said...

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine...let's see how...oh, nevermind.

 
At 11/02/2005 12:37 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

At least Yoghurt never made three suck ass movies to market some toys.

 

Post a Comment