The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, October 28, 2005

What Not To Wear


Ok, I don't know if anyone has Halloween plans this weekend (hopefully you do). But I've found a site that details some funny costumes that you probably should not wear.

Unfortunately, the list includes the picture of Chuckles dressed as Legolas shown on the right. So read at your own risk.

Excerpt below:

Zack: Robocop.

Dr. Thorpe: Yeah, fuck, I pictured the costume.

Zack: Shit. Try it on me.

Dr. Thorpe: Robocop.

Zack: Goddammit.


It's actually a hilarious article so read it now!

7 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

dear god, i think i've pissed my pants...

 
At 10/28/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

The bestr part is that guy actually looks like me!

I am Dr. Love or Feelgood for halloween, haven't decided yet.

 
At 10/28/2005 4:56 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

I know! It's funny because it's true. That one really got to me.

Chuckles, can you think of someone we both know who the statue of liberty looks like?

 
At 10/29/2005 7:38 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Oh, we both know who the statue of liberty looks like...ol'droopy shoulders herself!!!!I love how her droopiness has infected the crown!

I nearly shat all over my chair when I saw that one I was laughing so hard.

That and I realy have to go.

 
At 10/29/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Those guys hosed me with that version of "Mrs. Robinson" for Robocop. My song in Girlfriends! wasn't nearly as funny.

 
At 11/01/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Droop
Droop
Droop-A-Loop!

 
At 11/01/2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Bort said...

Love that article. The best costume this year would've been the Burger King. Ugh, that guy scares the shit out of me. He looks like a rapist.

Oh, here's some Imogen Heap:
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HVCJADFEIGZI13QQHX8VP9D84

 

Post a Comment