The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Onion of the Sports World

Ok, I just found this site, the Brushback, the other day. Of course, you all probably already know about it. At least that's how it usually goes. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think it's quite humorous ... perhaps even eliciting a chuckle or two. It's like the Onion but for sports (and yes, I know the Onion has a sports page now but it's just not that funny).

Even if you don't like sports (::cough:: Chuckles ::cough::), I think you may still enjoy some of the articles up there. Now that the baseball season is over (for me at least ...) I'll have to find something else to do to fill up my time. Maybe the Brushback can start to fill that void.

Or perhaps I'll just invest all of my emotional attachment in my second-favorite team: the Chicago Bears ... nothing can go wrong there, right?

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

The goat blowers have come!

 

Post a Comment