The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Friday, September 16, 2005

I Need Your Opinion


Ok, I just saw this joke circling the internet and I thought that I was duty-bound to repost it.

Q: How does Bush feel about Roe vs. Wade?

A: He doesn't really care how you get out of New Orleans.

I don't really know if this joke is distasteful but I certainly enjoyed it.

If you've got a problem with it, please let me know in the comments.

Click here for answer

To answer my question, no it's not offensive. Why? Because it's even been posted on CNN now.

6 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

haha, multiple editors make a mess. I think I corrected the spelling unles you managed too correct something else which made it worthless.

Verdict from me...funny

 
At 9/16/2005 2:55 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

Yeah, the problem with the whole "fullpost" CSS class that I use to make it so only part of the story is shown is that I don't know what the link to the blog will be until after I post it.

So then I have to go back and edit the post to make the link work.

After I did that, I then noticed the spelling error I had.

Now, I just updated it to add the accompanying picture.

 
At 9/16/2005 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if I weren't drunk, and I am, that would be funny.

GregH

 
At 9/17/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

GregH, are there times you aren't drunk? Because I usually just assume you are.

 
At 9/18/2005 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fulsome, usually I just pretend that I'm drunk. People tend to take it easy on you and make allowances for a certain amount of boorish behaviour.

GregH

 
At 9/18/2005 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fulsome, generally I just pretend to be drunk that way people cut me slack for boorish behaviour.

GregH

 

Post a Comment