The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fighting the Urge

Our (and by 'our' I guess I mean ours ... but I don't really want to) President is at it again. It's almost as if we're letting a small child run our country. Difficulty with reading and spelling, lame nicknaming, made up words, and now an insatiable need for bathroom breaks.

What this really means though, is that we now have another way to have fun with the President (and Photoshop). Join the craze that's sweeping the nation.

I saw this originally from Wonkette and some links from fulsome.


5 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 10:52 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

Well done. I put the word out a few places.

 
At 9/15/2005 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delightful!

 
At 9/15/2005 1:18 PM, Blogger dontEATnachos said...

PP if it weren't for your quite funny note, I wouldn't have thought of bringing Bolton into the equation.

So thanks for the excellent lead ... I guess I can only attempt to follow now.

 
At 9/15/2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I have been saying it for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh and I am back now.

 
At 9/16/2005 9:09 AM, Blogger fulsome said...

We went from the usual 15ish to 186 unique yesterday and 80 already today. Alright, off to put together the Friday 10

 

Post a Comment