The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Aqua Teens threaten the nation?


I got this story e-mailed to me three times today. It is clearly on my readers' minds and I want to take a second and address the issue. As anyone who has ever seen ATHF knows, Boston police were completely correct to realize that Ignignokt and Err are grave threats to humanity.

Everything they do should get them arrested. And here they are flagrantly demonstrating profanity in public places with batteries and wires attached to them. Batteries and wires can easily become a bomb! It's true, I saw it on MacGyver and I think the A-Team did it too. Hopefully, I won't have to testify as one of the few confirmed witnesses to seeing these aliens (illegal, I'm certain!) out in public.

As a pre-emptive PSA I want to make you all aware of this other thing that could otherwise be abused to make unwitting people and security officers think there was a bomb when that is not at all the case.



UPDATE: Winners and still champions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment