The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tonight's Music Schedule

Hard Fi and French Toast tonight at 830 at the Black Cat in DC. Suck it, westie bitches!

I'll give you one hell of a concert report in a few hours! It will kill you because it will rock so hard. Especially since I have no idea what terms like 'wall of sound' and 'arrangements' mean in the musical sense. Of course, my good buddy Context has pretty much got all this figured out, but, yet, I have no context for what constitutes a good one of either.

It is most likely that I will post some bullshit about my opinions of the show!*

Eat Me, Cobagz.

*Incidentally, isn't that pretty all everything previously posted on music?

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

opk sp tje tpost is coming on friday.

 

Post a Comment