The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Awesome


You are Larry Koffi.  You are director in charge auditing and collecting Union Togolaise De Banque Lome, Togo West Africa.  You came across $44.5 million of a dead person in your bank. You will give me 25% to be his NEXT OF KIN.  You like red jelly beans.

Which Nigerian spammer are You?

Poetry coming up next!

UPDATE by fulsome: Screw this. Poetry will be deleted.

4 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Fuck. IT. That was a wasted half an hour trying to teach myself html. If one of you two wants to fix it be my guest.

damn

 
At 3/23/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Oh, that is it. I am so digging up even more of my authentic high school poetry!

 
At 3/23/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

hell yeah, that's awesome.

I think I'm the Nigerian Spammer with Esq. at the end of his name.

DEAR SIR!

 
At 3/23/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Hello Sire or Madam!

I am Bonnie Mbwekole. I am having $45 Millions in USD delivered to your home address. If you given me the bank information, I am given you 25% of the moneys.

 

Post a Comment