The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

CD finished

The CD is burned, the cover art is made and I head out to the post office in twenty minutes. huzzah. I'll post tracklisting next week (so no peeking). Ther were a few (three) songs that didn't make it on the CD because I couldn't find the actual CD, only the mp3.

The Sames - In Liberty Lights
C Average - Buckler
Seven Foot Four - Last Days of Summer

So have at those. Also, I got my first e-mail from an artist trying to push his CD on almost any music-ish blog. I'll try and comment/review that this week. Alright, just trying to keep this thing from getting horribly out of date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment