The [Ninja Turtles] henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady have hijacked the musical genres for us just like the Lone Ranger hijacked the William Tell Overture for our parents.

- xkcd

Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, that was some road trip

Well, I am now in San Francisco with my girlfriend and a new job, new car, and access to the Golden Gate bridge.

At long last I am ready to resume blogging and have started accumulating a fe wmore materials to hopefully keep things moving.

This post is just to let you know I'm back. I will try and upload a few pictures from Yosemite tomorrow. The real information will probably not really resume until April 1st but I'll try and get some stuff going and back in the rythm between now and then.

Still hoping that maybe this could be a group blog and not just me and my own internal rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment